Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 25
Summary The papers and documents of the Rev. Edgar A. Brandt whose ministry was among the Hispanic people in the Yakima River Valley of Washington from 1975-1981.
Summary The papers contain the letters of The Rev. Edmund H. Brandt, along with biographical information.
Summary The records of the Northwest District's participation in the Christian Witness in Century 21 event of the Seattle World's Fair in 1962.
Abstract The records of congregations that disbanded and mission starts that did not become viable in the Northwest District.
Abstract The papers of Rev. Ed. Doering, pioneer missionary for the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod in the Northwest, along with biographical material.
Summary The records contain the correspondence of The Rev. Herman C. Ebeling, along with an essay and his autobiography.
Summary Records contain the correspondence of A.K. Engel along with his reminiscences.
Abstract The records of the Department of Evangelism of the Northwest District (LCMS).
Abstract The records of two fund raising campaigns in the Northwest District, Forward in Remembrance and Catch the Vision of His Mission.
Abstract The papers of W.F. Georg, Superintendent of Missions for the Northwest District (LCMS), together with biographical information, 1920-1950.
- Names: Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District X
- Religion 19
- Northwest, Pacific -- Lutheran Church 9
- Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod 8
- Northwest, Pacific -- Church history 7
- Lutheran Church -- Missions 4
- Children and Youth 2
- Church work with Hispanic Americans 2
- Church work with minorities 2
- Church work with youth -- Lutheran Church 2
- Evangelistic work -- Lutheran Church -- Pacific Northwest 2
- Hispanic Americans -- Religion 2
- Latinos and Latinas 2
- Lutherans -- Washington (State) -- History. 2
- Oregon 2
- Seattle 2
- Washington (State) 2
- Women in church work -- Lutheran Church. 2
- Yakima River Valley (Wash.) 2
- Accountants 1
- Advertising and Marketing 1
- Chaplains, Hospital. 1
- Children with mental disabilities. 1
- Church architecture 1
- Church public relations 1
- Church publicity 1
- Fund raising 1
- Laity -- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod -- History 1
- Line blocks 1
- Lutheran Hour (Radio Program) 1
- Minutes 1
- Nursing homes -- Washington (State) 1
- Photographs 1
- Prison chaplains. 1
- Public Relations 1
- Railroads 1
- Registers of births, etc. -- Washington (State) 1
- Women 1
- Women -- Religious aspects -- Christianity 1
- Women in the Lutheran Church 1 ∧ less