Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Summary The papers and documents of the Rev. Edgar A. Brandt whose ministry was among the Hispanic people in the Yakima River Valley of Washington from 1975-1981.
Collection — Box: 1
Summary The volume contains vital records from the Mission from 1943-1977.
Abstract The records of the ministry to the deaf by the Northwest District of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. The District assumed responsibility for this ministry in 1974.
Abstract Correspondence, mission reports, and other documents related to the work of the Missions Committee of the Northwest District of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod for the years 1967-1985.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, reports, and documents from the history of several congregations in the Northwest District.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Contains vital records from 1959-1973 from Seattle area nursing homes.
Summary The records of the Yakima Valley Hispanic Lutheran Ministry committee as forwarded to the Northwest District (LCMS) office. Contains meeting minutes and correspondence, along with other documents.
- Subject: Washington (State) X
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District 3
- Schroeder, D. C., Rev. (Delbert Carl) 3
- Jaech, Emil G., Rev. Dr. (Emil Gustav Adolph Nicholaus Jaech) 2
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District. Mission Committee 2
- Bauer, Erhart L., Dr. 1
- Brandt, Edgar A., Rev. 1
- Garcia, Moses 1
- Hilken, G. C. 1
- Hinrichs, E. W., Rev. (Everard William) 1
- Kempff, Gerhard F., Rev. 1
- Kratzke, Albert C., Rev. 1
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District. Deaf Missions Advisory Committee 1
- Lutheran Missionary Society of Greater Seattle, Washington 1
- Nitz, Carl F., Rev. (Carl Frederick August) 1
- Seattle Lutheran Ladies' Mission Society 1
- Spannaus, Ruben E. 1
- Weiss, W. G., Rev. (W. George) 1
- Williams, Daniel, Rev. 1
- Yakima Valley Hispanic Lutheran Ministry 1
- Zellmer, N. F., Rev. 1 ∧ less