Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Record Group — boxes: 1-2
Identifier: RG 02/04
Abstract The physical facilities collection contains a variety of documents related to the buildings on the Concordia University campus, including master plans.
Found in: Concordia University Archives
Abstract The Northwest District (LCMS) Architectural Committee records describe the activities of the committee from 1943-1987.
Abstract Correspondence, mission reports, and other documents related to the work of the Missions Committee of the Northwest District of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod for the years 1967-1985.
Abstract Photographs of churches and prominent persons of the Northwest District.
- Subject: Architecture X
- Northwest District (Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod) Archives 3
- Concordia University Archives 1
- Schroeder, D. C., Rev. (Delbert Carl) 2
- Concordia University (Portland, Or.) 1
- Hilken, G. C. 1
- Hillmer, Wm. H., Rev. (William H.) 1
- Hinrichs, E. W., Rev. (Everard William) 1
- Jaech, Emil G., Rev. Dr. (Emil Gustav Adolph Nicholaus Jaech) 1
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District 1
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District. Architectural Committee 1
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District. Lutheran Church Extension Fund 1
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Northwest District. Mission Committee 1
- Nitz, Carl F., Rev. (Carl Frederick August) 1
- Schuette, Kurt (Kurt Paul) 1 ∧ less