Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract The minutes and reports of the LCUSA Regional Consultation for American Mission Planning and subordinate units.
Abstract The Northwest District (LCMS) Architectural Committee records describe the activities of the committee from 1943-1987.
Abstract Minutes, correspondence, financial reports, committee reports, and other documents produced by and for the Board of Directors.
Abstract The records of the Commission on College and University Work of the Northwest District.
Abstract The records of the ministry to the deaf by the Northwest District of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. The District assumed responsibility for this ministry in 1974.
Abstract Correspondence, mission reports, and other documents related to the work of the Missions Committee of the Northwest District of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod for the years 1967-1985.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, reports, and documents from the history of several congregations in the Northwest District.
- Names: Schroeder, D. C., Rev. (Delbert Carl) X
- Northwest, Pacific -- Lutheran Church 5
- Oregon 5
- Religion 5
- Alaska 3
- Church development, New 3
- Idaho 3
- Washington (State) 3
- Church architecture 2
- Lutheran Church -- Missions 2
- Architecture 1
- Church and college -- Pacific Northwest 1
- Church management. 1
- Church work with students -- Lutheran Church -- Pacific Northwest 1
- Church work with the deaf -- Pacific Northwest 1
- College chaplains -- Pacific Northwest 1
- College students -- Religious life -- Pacific Northwest. 1
- Lutheran Church -- United States 1
- Northwest, Pacific -- Church history 1 ∧ less